Registration deadline: 01 February 2018
Acceptance notification: 15 February 2018
Tuition payment deadline: 1 April 2018
- 450 Euros, for students seeking credits through the University of Primorska (6 ECTS)
- 2,250 U$D, for students seeking credits through the Oregon State University (5 credits)
What is covered by the tuition fee?
- Costs of tuition
- Field trip expenses (transportation costs, entrance fees)
- 2-nights accommodation costs during the field course to Losinj Island, Croatia (bed & breakfast)
- Ice-breaker party
- Farewell dinner
What is not covered by the tuition fee?
- Travel to and from the School venues
- Accommodation and food in Koper)
- Medical insurance
The University of Primorska offers two tuition grants, which will be assigned to the two best applicants as determined by the isMCS Student Committee, and will cover the student’s tuition fees in full. If selected, you will be informed about the tuition grant award by e-mail, no later than 15 February 2018. To be considered for the tuition grant, please check the appropriate box in the Registration Form.
There are two ways to register for isMCS:
- North American students (U.S. Canada, Mexico) should register for credit through Oregon State University:
To register, go to: http://international.oregonstate.edu/office-global-opportunities/programs/multiple-countries-italy-slovenia/osu-faculty-led-marine-conservation-international-school, and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- European students/Asian/African students seeking credit through te European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) should register for the school through University of Primorska.
To register, please fill on-line Registration Form. After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail to the address you specified in the form. The registration deadline for isMCS 2018 is 01 February 2018.
Due to restrictions in the number of participants, applicants will be selected on a competitive basis. Selection is based upon information provided in the Registration Form. Student selection is done by the isMCS Student Committee, following criteria of professional excellence. You will be informed about the acceptance by e-mail, no later than 15th February 2018.